Sunday, March 30, 2014

Kit Harington's Muscles Bulge Out of His Shirt for 'Men's Health UK' April 2014

Freelance Jobs

Kit Harington and his huge muscles take the cover of Men’s Health UK magazine’s April 2014 issue, on newsstands now.
Here’s what the 27-year-old Pompeii actor had to share with the mag:
On getting in shape for Pompeii: “I’m not a 6ft 3in guy who can bulk up and just look like an absolute unit, a tank. My body type has a tiny bit of stockiness to it but it’s really quite wiry, so for Pompeii that was the sort of look I had to go for – ‘prison fit’, like Robert De Niro in Cape Fear.”
On his character in Game of Thrones: “The physical stuff is very much a part of who Jon Snow is and over the four years I’ve got into rock climbing, ice climbing, sword fighting and horse riding.”
On an injury that didn’t stop him: “I did my ankle really, really badly about two months prior to the third series of Thrones. I spoke to doctors and physios but it was the training for Pompeii that got me back to full fitness.”

Like4Like.org - How it works Freelance Jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment